ox

Beckaox
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

more

Post  Kellan on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:32 am

Chapter 8 (Rosalie’s POV)

I stared at Edward, very confused and not liking it one little bit. What did he mean she wasn’t moved for awhile? I looked around the group. They looked every bit confused as I did. That made me feel a little bit better. I didn’t want to be the only one lost in Edward’s weird phraseology.

“What do you mean Edward?” Carlisle asked. I was happy I didn’t have to ask.

“Look at the ground.” Edward pointed at a certain spot. I looked and didn’t notice anything particular. He sighed and spoke again. “Does no one else see that the grass is flattened? It almost looks like she just dropped and stayed there. No sign of struggle.”

“What does this mean?” Bella asked exasperated. I was as confused as her. Edward even looked confused.

“I’m not sure. Maybe Alec…” Edward didn’t finish. I began to shake my head.

“No, it couldn’t be Alec. His power doesn’t make you lie down and take a NAP!” I got louder as I spoke. Everyone looked thoughtful.

“Good point Rose.” Jasper said quietly, but I could feel the calm in the air.

“Please stop controlling my emotions Jasper.” I said calmly. I immediately lost the calm. Just as I was about to start yelling again Alice spoke.

“Shut up for a moment Rosalie.” I stared at her, shocked, and then realized that her eyes were blank. She blinked and looked at Edward. He was down in a defensive crouch. I went down automatically as well, so did everyone else.

“What Alice?” I hissed quietly. She shook her head, amazed.

“She’s coming back!”

Just then a girl jumped out of the bushes and almost skipped towards us, there was no other way to explain how she ran. We all stared at her shocked; it was Bella who clicked out of it first.

“Where is my baby you little bi—“Bella screamed as she ran towards the redheaded girl. I saw a flick of the girl’s wrist and Bella was down on the ground.

“Cool it works!”The girl squealed. I stared at Bella, appalled. Was she…asleep?!?! I turned to Edward for an explanation.

“Yes, she’s fast asleep…and dreaming of…turtles?” He murmured, staring at the girl. I screamed in my head, frustrated.
He winced.

“What the hell do you mean asleep?!?! And how do you know she’s dreaming of turtles?” I screamed at him. I faced the girl, trying to ignore the fact she was very pretty. “Who are you?”

The girl smiled sweetly at me. “My name is Miranda. You can call me Mira.” She explained. She seemed excited. “I can’t believe it worked! I thought maybe it wouldn’t, you know, because she’s a shield, but it did!” Everyone looked at her, flabbergasted. But I still had a question. I turned to Edward, completely ignoring Miranda.

“How did you know Bella’s dreaming of turtles?” I asked through my clenched teeth.

“I don’t…but Miranda was thinking that Bella was.” I turned to the girl, whose excitement seemed to dim down. In fact, she looked down right pissed off.

“I can’t believe everyone calls me Miranda! I liked to be called Mira. Mi-ra. Can no vampires get it through their heads? Humans can!” She sighed, sat down on the ground, and put her head in her hands as if exhausted. Emmett was having a hard time keeping in his laughter. I growled at him and he put his hands up in defense.

“Chill Rose. She’s like a little vampire sandman—girl.” Emmett said, grinning. I crossed my arms and sulked. Of course Emmett found our little kidnapper amusing. He found everything amusing. He crossed the field and gave me a hug. “Aw Rose, don’t be like that.”

I glared at the little crimson-eyed freak. She’s not that pretty. I reasoned. Edward started to chuckle, so I turned my glare at him. He walk towards Bella, picked her up and turned to Miranda—no way am I going to call her “Mira”

“Why don’t you come to our home Mira? We have a lot to discuss.” He said while chuckling, no doubt at my thoughts. Miranda jumped up and glanced around at all of us.

“Sorry I have to go. Renessemee says hi!” She waved then ran out, all of us too shocked to move.

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Re: Fiction.. Nessie :)

Post  Cullen on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:35 am

kellan can u say any word at all
Cullen
Ancient Vampire
Ancient Vampire

Back to top Go down

hi

Post  Kellan on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:43 am

Smile hi

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Post  Beckaox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:44 am

Hahahah ox
Heyy afro

Beckaox
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Beckaox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:53 am

Kellann Howw Manyy Moree Chapterss Of Thiss Iss Thereee ??
ox
Very Happy

Beckaox
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

lol

Post  Kellan on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:10 am

40 ish :L

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Post  Beckaox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:11 am

OMG
Reallyyy Neutral
Youu Bestt Gett Postinn Thenn
Gonnaa Takee Forrr Everrr
Hahahah xx

Beckaox
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  emileigh08 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:12 am

Wow thats insane.. :L

emileigh08
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Beckaox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:13 am

Welll Imm Offf Byee Byeee
<33
ox

Beckaox
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

MORE! MORE! MORE!!!!

Post  spunkie_tomboy.sarah on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:47 am

awww man this is good! come on Kellan stop leaving us haning on for more! it literally is just like reading all the books. i was like that when i was reading them. if i put them down id be thinking about them the whole time wondering whats going to happen next. id even stay up till 3 in the morning to read it. i say 3 cuz my dad wud get mad at me and tell me to turn my light off and go to bed lol Very Happy
spunkie_tomboy.sarah
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Beckaox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:50 am

Kellann Weress Chapterr 9 ??
Postt Itt Sooonn Smile
xD
<33

Beckaox
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  emileigh08 on Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:53 am

YES PLEASE. and this is a really good story Very Happy Laughing What a Face

emileigh08
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellan on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Chapter 9 (Renessmee’s POV)

I had stayed still for a few moments, until it was obvious that she wasn’t playing a trick on me. I glanced at my watch and my eyes widened. I’ve been gone for six hours? How long was I asleep? Or rather, how long did it take for Mira to get me here? I stood up and paced around the room. She should be back in a few hours right? Or would it be longer?

“Why did she leave me here alone?” I wondered out loud.

“Because she knew she wouldn’t be allowed to bring you along.” A voice said behind me, in a disinterested tone. I turned around and saw Jane. I fought back a growl.

“So I am a prisoner!” Jane laughed. I couldn’t help noticing how dry it sounded compared to Mira’s.

“No, you are an “honoured” guest.” She replied. I stared at her.

“What’s the difference?”

“You can leave your room, but not the property.” Jane raised her eyebrow at me. “I also am not allowed to harm you.”

“You sound so disappointed.” I remarked. She shrugged her shoulders.

“A little, now follow me.” Jane turned and started walking away. I followed her.

“Have you heard of please?” I asked pleasantly, like we were just sharing a stroll and she couldn’t harm me just by smiling at me.

“Yes.” She said shortly. I smiled at her indifference. I couldn’t help but wonder at what she was like as a human. We walked in silence until we got to a door guarded by some guy. As I studied him he grinned at me. That sparked a memory within me.

“Hello Felix.” I said with a grin.

“Hey Renessemee, you’re looking good for a seven year old.” Felix said, as his grin got bigger. Jane sighed and glared lightly at him.

“Felix, open the door.” His grin lessened and he silently opened the door. Jane took my hand and guided me in like I was two. I jumped slightly when Felix closed the door behind us, now guarding this side of the door. Jane let go of my arm and walked across the room. I looked around the room, completely confused. It was a bare room, with almost no light. It was no problem for me, but I wondered why we were here. Jane turned and looked at me and lifted her eyebrows.

“Show me your power.” Jane said plainly. I stared at her, surprised. I shrugged and started to walk toward her, when Felix grabbed me from behind and kept me where I was. I glared up at him.

“She wants me to show her my power Felix. I can’t do it from here.” I told him frankly. He just grinned at me.

“You can do it from over there Renessemee.” Jane said, clearly bored. I stared at her.

“No I can’t. I have to be touching someone.”

“Yes you can. Just try for once.” I knew that I wouldn’t be able to leave until she got bored with me. So I tried showing her an image of her writhing in pain. But all the response I got was Felix laughing so hard that he was shaking even me. Jane shook her head and said again, “Try Renessemee. I know you can do this.”

We were in that room for what seemed like hours. Every time I had the same image and all I got was Felix laughing. Jane was starting to get annoyed how long this was taking.

“Why isn’t it working?” She screeched. I looked at her, almost amused. Did she think I knew the answer? Then she appeared thoughtful. That scared me more than her screeching.

“Uh, because it’s impossible for me?” I asked sarcastically. She shook her head, ignoring me.

“I wonder…” Jane murmured. She ran towards me with vampire speed, slapped me across the face, and jumped back. She looked at me expectantly. I was still feeling the slap. It didn’t hurt that much, but it was more the fact that she had done it!

“Why did you do that?” I yelled, wishing I could go over there and slap her. My vision was all red, almost like I was looking through red contact lenses. I glared at her, imaging her with her head ripped off and on fire.

Suddenly, I was on the ground, writhing in pain. I couldn’t even think, I was in so much pain. A second later it stopped. I quickly stood and glanced down in horror. Felix was in front of me, looking like he was having a seizure. Jane was smiling at him angelically.

“STOP!” I screamed. She glanced at me, smile gone.

“I’m terribly sorry Princess.” She jeered. I wasn’t paying attention to her, I was helping Felix up. He looked at her, looking pissed off for the first time.

“Why the hell you do that for, you know Boss doesn’t want her hurt.” He demanded. She shrugged.

“Reflex.” She replied, and then looked at me, faintly interested. “Show me something else. But make sure it’s nothing that will cause a reaction from me.”

I sighed and showed her a picture of me sleeping. She raised her eyebrows. I wondered if that is how she smiles now. Then she gave me a look that clearly said I told you so.

“Take Renessemee to her chamber. She needs some rest. I’m going to speak with Aro.” She said to Felix. As he led me to my room I felt despair. Now that I’m even more powerful I probably will never get back home.

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Aha

Post  Gigi on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:30 pm

I wana slap jane too Smile

BITCH FIGHT!!! (English girl slaps Smile )
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Beckaox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Postt Moreee xD <3
Cool Very Happy Cool

Beckaox
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:28 am

Your really need to post more kell
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Beckaox on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:31 am

Anooo !! Imm Lyyk Dyinn Too Read Moreee
Buu Hess Busyy Probleyy Filimingg Soo Gess We'll Havee Too Waitt
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
<3
Wee Still Lovee Himm Thoo Smile

Beckaox
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Just amazing, that is great. I applaud, seriously keep posting I'll be checking often.
Andy
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

nessie fic

Post  msedwardc on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:44 am

please hurry and post more like really quickly....i need it badly i have to read it...its so good...who wrote this?? im going crazy over this story. bounce

msedwardc
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

soooo

Post  Cullen on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:04 pm

gonna talk to kellan about getting on more and
posting more anyways the rease behind his absence is because they are filmin new moon anyways ill hear with kell,tay and the rest of them Wink
Cullen
Ancient Vampire
Ancient Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum