Writing my own fanfic

Go down

Writing my own fanfic

Post  Gigi on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:22 pm

I ahve decided to open a new topic (Not a supprise for me eh?) Because i have decided to write my own nessie fic Smile

I thought "Hm what if this happend? How would they resolve it?"

I will probably - no Definatly need help somewhere.

So im going to start and write as much as i can

Because i have scouerd google and yahoo for different fic and i feel there lacking certian thing or just not furfilling what i think it should.

Im just not certian how to start it! I can always start things! Well as long a si have the first like Smile Please help.. Oh yah btw, Imma join that www.fanfiction.net
Ill post it on there (I think if i can ba SmileSmile )
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Re: Writing my own fanfic

Post  Gigi on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:31 pm

Argh problem one already encounterd (even though ive done a page already, its scary that this problem decided to make an apperance)

What can i call it?!

i asked people about 'forever dawn' and one of my mates -thankfully- were like "dude, wasnt that something stephiene do as a first for the twilight saga" n im like "s*** you had to say tht, thanks *roll eyes*"

Now im stuffed, i need a title

Oh yah, sorry this is gna be a LONG fan fic
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Part I of my story (And please critisize)

Post  Gigi on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:31 pm

Nessies P.O.V Just after the *fight*

I was so thankful it was all over now. That i wasnt causing my family pain or greif. We could all live in peace now. I couldn't wait untill the next time i saw Jacob. I was already feeling thirsty so hopefully Mom, Dad, me and Jacob will go hunting.

When i woke up in the morning, I felt nearly the best i ever felt. Of course, i only felt best with Jacob. "Mom?" I called in a normal voice, knowing she'd hear anyway.
"Yes darling?" She sang softly as she came in and lifted me out of my haven of a bed. I decided to show her that I was hungry and missing Jacob. I heard Dad chuckle a little,but I couldnt find humor in any of it so i wonderd Whats funny?
"Always the same Nessie, Hungry and yearning for Jacob." I could hear he was going through the T.V channels, All of then that the T.V actually held, finally settling at the music channel for classical instruments. Me mom and dad all favoured the classic music channel, Ever since i started being taught the piano by Dad and Rosalie, It was my favourite.

Just as one song stopped and another started, I heard both my parents gap and Mom's eyes light up. Suddenly we were in the living room of the cottage, Sitting next to dad. All i could see was Mom and Dad staring at eachother with immense devotion.
I decided to show Mom what was puzzling me. Whats the sudden love about? I asked trying to sound polite, finding no other way of structuring my question.
"Its one of the songs we heard the second or third time we got along with out arguing." The smile dad shone to mom was seductive, yet evil. I touched daddy and showed him a picture of me beign grossed out. He laughed and so did mom, He suddenly suggested, "Do you want to gp hunting with Jacob?" I felt myself brighten up automatically and then I started nodding excitedly.

What do u think, Id appretiate any comment, And yes i have writen alot more than this but i neeeeed a comment to see if i need to edit some.
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  -Katie on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Hey thats really good u have to do some more plz Smile id owe u for live ever haha
-Katie
6 months old newborn
6 months old newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:59 am

Urgh, Ive decided to give up on my fanfic and write a WHOLE new one

So guys i need help.

What do you think should happen and be in it

And what shouldnt be

Im making a guidline list of them Pleaseeeeeee reply
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

A lil bit more fanfic for katie

Post  Gigi on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:08 am

Jacob was here about 3 minuets after mom had called him over. Mom and dad started hugging a bit more than usual and were more than persistant on getting me out of the house quickly and gone with jake. "Can i take her a spare pair of clothes, we'll probably go to the first beach after the hunt with Quill and claire." When we got out we started running, holding hands untill Jacob decided to go off anf phase.

When he came back, he nodded in the direction of a heard of deer and i knew that was him telling me to go. As i ran towards them, i could feel myself already getting thirstier and the fire near to engulfing my whole throat. So it was a relife after i had drained the large stag, and the fire felt extinguished.

I was over with the stag within a few seconds and i already felt full. When i got back to jacob i could tell hed already hunted, which supprised me.

I cba to send anymore atm

And yes i still have my first fanfic, my rough copy of the recently scrapped one, for refrences.

Please submit ideas for a guidline i could follow to make a enw fanfic to post onto http://FanFiction.net
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

WOW

Post  -Katie on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:58 am

Hey

thats really good u have to post more haha it looks good so far i didnt notice anything wrong Very Happy

love
-Katie xox
-Katie
6 months old newborn
6 months old newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:51 pm

i should just like scan my writing and put it up XD But my writing the messiest ever seen, i cant read it XD

Orite imma post later, im not gna be online, im stayin at my nans
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

okay

Post  -Katie on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:46 am

yeah ok i hope ur not there for to long haha and i dunno my handwriting must be worse i dont no why i even bother trying to read it haha

love
-Katie xox Laughing
-Katie
6 months old newborn
6 months old newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy on Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:12 pm

OMG you girls think your handwritings bad??
Mine's terrible, absolutely terrible. Can't read it at all.
Andy
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  -Katie on Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:14 pm

haha andrew ive seen ur writing mine is worse haha u should see my art book HOLY CRAP haha its sooo bad
-Katie
6 months old newborn
6 months old newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy on Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:15 pm

My Drama book is full of scribbly unintelligible words...
And my Maths book is full of Naughts and Crosses!!! HAHAHAHA
Andy
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  -Katie on Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:16 pm

haha remind me when ever i have art next to show u my book haha and yes i am getting better/ faster at typing haha to much time on msn haha
-Katie
6 months old newborn
6 months old newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy on Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:17 pm

Haha ok then, I'll show you my maths book sometime.
It's like got no writing in it at all.
Andy
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi on Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Oh god, me and my mate ran out of paper for naughts and crosses, so we did it on our hands in german XD or maths, but i won without realising and she was about to make a mark and i like screeched AHA And i think everyone heard XD
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  -Katie on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:18 am

haha im usually good in class coz my mum workes at the school and if i do somehting wrong the teacher will tell her and i would be in soooo much trouble haha but im not a perfict angel haha
-Katie
6 months old newborn
6 months old newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:45 am

Noo.... Of course not...
Andy
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:47 pm

Im taking a new approach to my fanfic, Not only am i writing guidlines, Im now finding as many songs as i can to influence the story line Smile
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  -Katie on Fri May 01, 2009 8:11 am

haha ok cool tell me when u want some help and i will haha
-Katie
6 months old newborn
6 months old newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi on Fri May 08, 2009 9:39 pm

IDEAS! I MAY BE STARTING A NEW FANFIC!

Called she will be loved. Nessie dont know bout no imprint but loves jacob. As soon as ed finds out, they move! How horrible, and after 10 years, nessie stops growing and looks like a average 17 yearold, her feelings have numbed for jacob because!! She has a new boyfriend at her current high school and edwards mean, THEN! Charlie is ill and bella wants to go back to help charlie, and one day when ness and bella are at charlies, JACOB DROPS BY TO HELP!!! Teeheeeeee This is gonna be fun, i like this plot
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

First chapter of she will be loved, can be found on www.fanfiction.net

Post  Gigi on Fri May 08, 2009 11:13 pm

It was days like this I appreciated sunlight. I loved mine and jakes long walks along the first beach in La

Push. I was thinking immensly of the upcomming events, The ones to look forward to and the ones to

repell. I couldnt believe my dad had been so selfish to split me and Jacob apart. It was only after 2 days of

begging that i convinced him to give me and Jacob 2 more days.

It was the day, me and Jacob had our first kiss, And what a kiss it was. When we'd got home, id tried as

hard as i could to conceal my thaughts from my dad, but anything else iw ould think of would only lead

back to me and jacob. I was sitting in my room, thinking about the song i was listening to - Maroon 5 She

will be loved - And all i could think of was me and jacob, imagining we were in that situation, and it would

be the kind of thing he would say. And that was the end of us. Dad came storming into my roon, nearly

taking the door off its hinges.

"RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN! How DARE You do something like that Withought my concent!!!" If looks could

kill. I couldnt help but snigger, Something id picked up off jacob, turning serious talks into funny things.

"That is not even remotly funny, Renesmee. Thats it. You and Jacob are over. You have tomorrow to say

goodbye and then were going." He orderd turning his back to me, " Bella, call Carlisle, tell him were

moving, Ill book the plane." I scowled at him as he exited. I immedietly grabbed my phone and texted jacob

as quick as i could. That day, we spent with eachother saying goodbye to Billy, Emily and the packs.

Today being the last day i would see him, was purely just me, him and the sea.

"Nes, i have something for you, i just dont want you to forget me when you go," He said sorrowfully,

while taking me in his huge arms. I pulled my face to his to kiss him, to savor the moment, With my hands

being hooked onto his cheeks, i decided to project him thaughts of all the time we spent together and

telling him that this could never be forgotten. I could feel both his and my tears streaming down us and

soaking into my hair and his grey T-shirt.

He reluctently pulled back to stare into my eyes. I stared into his too, seeing deep into his wonderful,

loving and caring soul. "Ness i know your not actually legal and all.. and you know... you dont have to....

and... and... i dont mind what you say...and..." He kept waffling on so i decided to turn my face into his

palm and tenderly kiss it, hoping to clear his mind

"Jake, spit it out," I chuckled while kissing his palm. Suddenly, he drew it back, falling down onto one

knee, Staring at me again.

"Ness, will you marry me?" He said with the oddest but serious look on his face. My mind was running

through a thousand and one things to say. Scared of what will happen with me and my family if i said yes,

the pain i would cause jacob if i said no. So i came up with the most logical thing i could think of.

"yes, but will you wait?" I asked, afraid of his answer. I waited for what felt like minutes for an answer,

when rejection started playing in my mind. I started to pull my hand away, when he pulled my hand back

to him and hugging my legs to him tightly, "Of course," He promised, and with that i dropped to his level

and kissed him everywhere my lips could reach.
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi on Fri May 08, 2009 11:14 pm

HEHEHEHE!! PLEASE JOIN AND REVIEW IT!! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5047857/1/
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  -Katie on Sat May 09, 2009 5:00 am

haha once again thats really good, but can u ever stick to one story? haha
-Katie
6 months old newborn
6 months old newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi on Sat May 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Nope, but this one interests me and its on a website Smile So imma stick to it, And kate i need ur help... What do you want the next chapter to have in it and what should happen?

Write me a draft and i can clean it up and add or take away we can work together Smile
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi on Sat May 09, 2009 5:42 pm

New chapter http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5047857/2/

Me and Katie wrote it Smile
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down