Twilight Starz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:General:.

+2
Gigi
Cullen
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

.:General:. Empty .:General:.

Post  Cullen Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:48 pm

This is a place to post your personal Fanfiction stories based on Twilight
Cullen
Cullen
Ancient Vampire
Ancient Vampire

Back to top Go down

.:General:. Empty Lol

Post  Gigi Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:51 am

Haha. Fanpires XD God i love that word.. Its my w.o.w = word of week Hmm i need a new word Smile
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

.:General:. Empty my word

Post  Kellan Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:54 am

Turophile

^someone who has a crush on cheese Laughing
afro

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

.:General:. Empty Re: .:General:.

Post  Cullen Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:55 am

Rose about kellan "my monkeyman"
Cullen
Cullen
Ancient Vampire
Ancient Vampire

Back to top Go down

.:General:. Empty Aha

Post  Gigi Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:01 am

lol i found a word the otherday about the fear of thinking
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

.:General:. Empty :)

Post  Gigi Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:03 am

Hehe i love the song me n my mate made... we were on lucozade - we get hyped off it Badly:

My Mommie called me special
Hip-hip-hip huray
my mommie called me special
cause im on the lucozade
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Cullen Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:04 am

btw where kell and ashley i n northampton?? today
Cullen
Cullen
Ancient Vampire
Ancient Vampire

Back to top Go down

.:General:. Empty Nah

Post  Gigi Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:07 am

nah on the 28th till the 1st - twas a twilight convention with them justin/eric christian/anjela and CARLISLE/PETER OMG!! sorry *calm* it was at park inn i so wanted to go but lack of money affected me
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

.:General:. Empty Crazy fans

Post  ladyaries Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:26 am

Now I will admit I loved the movie and I loved the books even more! But some of these fans just blow me away when u see them online declaring their love for ppl like Kellan Or Rob!!! Do they realise that part of a actors job is to convinve ppl that they is the person they is acting (hence the word acting). Do they even begin to get that the ppl playin the parts probably have nothin in common with their characters!!
Honestly fans how can u say oh I love you emmet!!! Hello he is not real, he is a character froma book and now a movie!!!
Dont get me wrong I know with out fans actors will fade away but they gotta step out of fantasy an realise they are just like santa a person playin a role!!!
Hope I didnt upset any of you fans. But I had to say my peice. Sorry if i do upset someone! Its not my intention just me havin a rant!!

ladyaries
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cullen Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:57 am

lady please make a new topic for critics and serious discusions dont ramble it out like this on the general but u do have some good points btw emmet and kellan have a pretty close personality
Cullen
Cullen
Ancient Vampire
Ancient Vampire

Back to top Go down

.:General:. Empty Agreement

Post  Gigi Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:19 am

i agree with edward_cullen, kellan is pretty much like him ^_^ But taylor on the othehand with jacobo, thats gonna be hard to see :@
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

.:General:. Empty kellan

Post  Cullen Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:14 pm

so just so you know it ive written my own 200 page book kellan chatbox now!!!! Very Happy
Cullen
Cullen
Ancient Vampire
Ancient Vampire

Back to top Go down

.:General:. Empty hahaha

Post  Kellan Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Im emmett inside out Laughing
I really am Laughing

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

.:General:. Empty .

Post  Gigi Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Awesome
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

.:General:. Empty hahahah

Post  Cullen Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:18 pm

i talked like two hours straight with Mr T yesterday
Cullen
Cullen
Ancient Vampire
Ancient Vampire

Back to top Go down

.:General:. Empty f*** yeah

Post  Gigi Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:20 pm

Aha well emmetts kewlioo So kel, U must be kewlioo Too! God i think i need to go doctorss
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:31 pm

So right there... Inside and out aye? Interesting to know, also we need to get more Twilight fans in heree. It's a bit barren No , it's a bit lonely in here at the moment. But hey the less people sometimes the better...
Andy
Andy
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:48 pm

i think t would be cool with more people BUT Yeah sometimes the more people the more confusing the posts
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

.:General:. Empty haha

Post  -Katie Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:58 pm

i thought u were supposed to post ur fanfics in here haha oh well i am now andrew i hope u dont mind i no u helped me with this its based on twilight not after breaking dawn but like the first book of a series hope u like it (its alot like twilight sorry)

By Katelyn Marshall and Andrew Hannan

“Dad I’m Going to school, I’ll see you later” I yelled as I looked around the faded blue lounge room. It had been years since I’d been to One Tree.
“Ok love, have fun” My dad was young to have a 16-year-old daughter, he was young when he married my mum. I miss her so much, and I still hadn’t gotten over her dying.
When I jumped into the silver van idling in the driveway I was dreading going back to school, I would only know one person well. I hadn’t been to school here, and it was already one semester into the school year.
“Hey Taylor, thanks for giving me a lift, I still haven’t gotten around to fixing my truck.” It had been so long since I’d seen Taylor, she still looked the same. Tall, brown hair, dark skin and brown eyes.
“It’s OK, you’re just lucky that you can fix it your self, we all have to pay the price of RACQ. I’m glad your back though its been so boring here lately.” Taylor smiled.
I just smiled at her, what was I supposed to say to that? Oh I’ll fix it for half the price? UGH!!! School it was getting closer every second. Finally we arrived, Taylor walked me to the office and waited for me while I got all my papers for my first day.
My first hour was Maths, with Miss Lacey. I could tell I was going to like her this year because she didn’t worry about all that first day of school business. My second hour was English with Miss Lacey again, and basically the same people in my class. Next was lunch, I sat with Taylor and all of her friends, which names I had already forgotten. My next hour was science with Mr Close, like Miss Lacey he didn’t worry about all that first day of school bizzo’. We didn’t have normal seats in science they were just lab tables that were almost full, except one next to a damn good-looking guy. Taylor laughed when she saw me looking at him with my mouth hanging open like it was ready to catch a fly.
“He doesn’t date.” Taylor blurted out randomly.
“Huh?”
She took a deep breath, “ His name is Robert, he’s hot as hell but he doesn’t date, trust me.” She looked away and just walked off. I used all my strength not to laugh at her response. Obviously he rejected her at some stage.
I took my seat and this Robert guy just stared at me, I smiled but he just kept staring. At first I thought there was something wrong with me, but he finally looked away with an angry look on his face.
We were learning about Molecules in science something I’d already done. So I just sat there and drew on my book trying to think if I’d had offended anyone while I was here, I could think of nothing. Then finally the bell for second lunch went. Robert jumped up so fast that I didn’t even notice he was gone. I got up slowly and walked out with Taylor.
“What was wrong with that Robert guy?” I asked
“I dunno’. Did you stab him?” At that I had to laugh.
After lunch I had HPE and we were doing gymnastics. Something that I could do, not many people could, I could tell there was a lot of uncoordinated people in this school, but then again it just could be me who’s freakishly coordinated but that was probably just because I was a black belt.
When I got home I finished all my homework and then went out the back to work on my truck. After about three hours I got bored and went to have a shower, but when I got inside the doorbell rang. When I answered it I nearly fainted it was Robert standing there looking like a runway model, in baggy jeans and a white button up shirt. And then here was me in a pair of old faded jeans and a shirt that was about six sizes to big. Then I noticed that a beautiful woman and a good looking man standing behind him.
“Hey Kristen” The man said “Is you’re dad home yet?”
“Huh? Oh umm no sorry, but he should be here soon, you’re welcome to stay and wait if you’d like” I replied stupidly.
“ Yes, that would be great” The woman answered before anyone else could.
I welcomed everyone in and we had our introductions but Robert never looked away from me so I excused myself to have a shower. I washed my hair and used my frangipanni body wash; I wrapped up in a towel and went into my room. Which was still the same as last time I was there. I put my favourite dress on and put my hair up into a ponytail and added my favourite Alice band.
On my way down the stairs I heard laughter and I could smell dad’s famous beef strog'. When I got into the kitchen I hugged dad and said my hellos again. And ofcourse Robert never took his eyes of me.
“Kris, can you show Robert around the house he hasn’t been here before. There’s still a while till the beef strog’ is ready.” Dad announced.
“Dad what did I say about calling me Kris?”
“Sorry, Sorry.”
“OK, lets go Robert.” I waved him on as I walked off.
The entire time I was showing him around he said nothing, but he kept his eyes on me, only shooting a glance at the room when I showed it to him. The finally we got to my room.
“Yeah, this is my room. Sorry its so messy.” Although it wasn’t actually that bad.
“Is Purple you’re favourite colour?” That was the first time I heard him speak, his voice was deep but not husky.
“Umm yeah.” I said breathlessly.
“Mmm ok. Can I go in?” He asked.
“Uh OK?” It sounded like a question. He laughed.
“Did I do something wrong? Because today when I went into science you looked angry when I sat down next to you.”
“No you didn’t it was something I did.” He said with his jaws clenched together.
“OK.” Was all I said. Although I wanted to know what it was, it looked like a sensitive subject for him.
“Tell me something.”
“Ok what would you like to know?” I answered.
“Why did you come and live here?”
Whoops not that one “I don’t want to talk about it” just thinking about it almost made me cry there was tears in my eyes and of course there was one trader that leaked over.
“Oh- he said wiping away the tear- I’m sorry I didn’t mean to pry.”
“No its ok. My mum died that’s why I came to live here.” Then more traders came dribbling down my cheeks.
“Oh sorry I brought it up.” He murmured when he grabbed my waist and pulled me in to his muscly chest.
“I-I-Its ok.” I blubbered.
Then suddenly he scooped me up into his arms like a baby and carried me to the bed and sat down with me still in his lap, hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead.
“I’m so, so sorry I brought it up, I didn’t know.” He kept chanting.
“Please, its ok. Stop worrying as you said you didn’t know.” I mumbled when I was a bit more composed. He kissed my forehead again. Then laid me down and came to lie down next to me, but still keeping contact with me the whole time. When he got comfortable he grabbed my hand and held it. It seemed like an eternity, but finally dad called Robert and I for dinner.
“Do you want to watch a movie after dinner?” I asked Robert as we got up.
“Yeah sounds good.” He replied.
Just before we got into the dinning room he kissed my hand and then let go. We all sat down, Robert next to me. Dad and Bob at the head of the table while Trisha sat across from me. After dinner Robert and I went back into my room and put on The Transporter 3. Robert had his arm across my waist. I don’t even think he was watching the movie; he looked at me the whole time. It was like I was the movie.
“You’re so beautiful.” He whispered in my ear half way through the movie.
“Thank you.” I whispered back and kissed his cheek.
“Can I ask you something?” He murmured.
“Shoot.”
“Don’t laugh, but its so easy to be me when I’m with you and I was just wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?”
“I thought you didn’t date.”
“I don’t but I’m falling in love with you and I don’t think I can stop it so I’m just going to scrap that rule.” He said with a smile on his face.
“Well in that case I would love to be you’re girlfriend.” I whispered just before I lightly kissed him on the lips.
I went beck to watching the movie and he went back to watching me, but after five minutes I had to hear his voice again so I asked “Why did you make a rule up that said you couldn’t date?”
“I didn’t make it up, my parents did.”
“Why?”
“Because we have a secret that can’t get out, but I think that they wont mind me dating you because your dad and my dad are like best friends.”
“OK. Well our movie is finished, what do you want to do?”
Just then dad called out “Robert its time to go.”
“Damn, I have to go.”
“Will I see you tomorrow?”
“Yeah, but no one can know that we date. OK?”
“Yeah that’s fine.” I murmured when we got up.
Just before we got into the hallway he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest again, hugging me into his chest so hard it almost hurt then he kissed me with so much passion that I almost forgot to breath when he stoped.
The next day at school I noticed that Robert was in all of my classes, and in every one he just kept staring at me. I started to get a bit nervous after a while because that’s all he did; he hardly even looked at his work or the teacher just me. After school he came around to my house and we decided to go out and have a look at the lake. As I looked out across the lake I looked at Robert and as usual all he was doing was staring at me.
"How come all you do is stare at me?" I asked.
"Well I love you." He replied.
I didn't know what to do so I said, "I love you to."
He smiled his gorgeous smile and drew me closer to him.
As he held my hand I noticed something that I hadn't before. His hands were deathly cold, and his eyes had changed colour since yesterday.
"Ummm are you ok?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" He replied.
"Well your eyes have changed from being black to blue."
"Oh that'd be the reflection from the lake."
"No... It's not that, the lake wouldn't do that to your eyes its something else."
Robert looked me directly in the eyes and asked, "Can you keep a secret?"
"Of course." I replied.
"Well... Ok, I don't know if you'll believe this but my family and I aren't who you think we are."
"What do you mean? Are you from another country or something?"
"Well yes I am, but I'm not even as old as I say I am."
"What? What are you talking about?"
"Well... My family and I are... vampires."
"Wait, what!?"
"About 100 years ago I was dying of Spanish influenza, my doctor is my father now. As he diagnosed me he knew I was going to die so he... Changed me."
"So... Then... Well... Oh my god."
"Maybe I shouldn't have told you, I'm sorry."
"No... No Robert I love you."
"What? You love me after what I've told you? That I'm a monster?"
"No you aren't a monster."
"Come on, you have to see what I look like in the sun. Why we don't show our faces half the time."

He took my hand and then all of a sudden hefted me onto his back, I was scared for a moment because he picked me up like a weighed about as much as a feather. After that he ran so fast I couldn't believe it, we were halfway up the mountain in half a minute.

its not finished yet

love
-Katie xox
-Katie
-Katie
6 months old newborn
6 months old newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:39 am

Hahahaha, I only did half of it remember...
But yeah it's quite similar to Twilight.
Just a couple of differences... I like it aye?
The parts you wrote, not my parts they sucked.
Andy
Andy
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  -Katie Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:25 pm

haha nah man u part was better than mine haha mine were shit haha
-Katie
-Katie
6 months old newborn
6 months old newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:38 pm

Don't you argue with me!! You cannot win, remember the arguments about you being able to sing?? These days you just give up.
This is another losing argument I'm afraid.
Andy
Andy
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  -Katie Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:42 pm

haha but u just told me so it dont matter anymore haha

lol i win!!!!!! Cool
-Katie
-Katie
6 months old newborn
6 months old newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Katie would you believe I go to the same school as you?
I'm not afraid to trip you... Actually scratch that I'm very afraid.
Ok you win, but just this time.
Andy
Andy
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  -Katie Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:44 pm

haha ok and what do u mean trip me? i really wouldnt care (well actually i would scream at u then i wouldnt care) haha
-Katie
-Katie
6 months old newborn
6 months old newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next