Twilight Starz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics..

4 posters

Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty Fan Fics..

Post  Kellan Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:56 am

I have alot because of a little competition im doing.. wanna see some?

1) Wrtten by a 12 year old..

Renessemee

I was thinking about life today. I never knew life could last forever. I was talking to Carlisle and hearing all his stories. It made me laugh. The best story was one about my daddy. He told me that when daddy first met mommy he though he was going to kill her, only because she smelt so god of course. Carlisle made him go away for a while because he knew daddy wouldn’t be happy with himself. I’m glad he did that. When daddy came home and went back to school he still wanted to kill mommy. Carlisle said it’s different for them, they can’t live without blood and the human’s blood is the tastiest. I agreed to this but he said it was still different. Daddy and Mommy are going on a vacation. To visit our extended family who stopped the Volteri killing me 7 years ago. I love them so much and they seemed to like me. I’m staying at home, which I think is better because I’ll be nearer my Jacob. Which daddy wasn’t to happy about. I heard them talking last night. Well I heard them doing a lot last night but I chose to listen to there conversation. Mommy says ill be fine/ Of course I will but daddys being overprotective. He still doesn’t trust my Jacob fully. I don’t understand why because Jacob would never ever hurt me but Daddy always seems to be worried around him. When I ask why I get told it’s just nothing. Men.

Theres another but its about 20 chapters long if your interested ill post a part a day ? Laughing afro

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty Omjeej,

Post  Gigi Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:07 am

A 12 year old? God, thats awesome...
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty lol

Post  Kellan Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:04 am

shes like my little sis, love her to bits..
She thinks shes imprinted on a guy in school Laughing
Puppy love ehh?
afro

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty Nessie Fic..

Post  Kellan Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:05 am

Chapter 1

Life goes on. I guess I should be happy that I’m a “vampire hybrid” as Rosalie so lovingly calls me, but for some reason I can’t help feeling a little depressed. Every day is the same, especially considering the fact I’ve stopped growing. I don’t go to school though; my parents are worried about the Volteri lately. I only see my family though! My vampire family, human family, and whatever family the werewolves have. I try to pretend to be happy, but, of course, Dad can read my mind.

“What’s wrong Renessemee?” Mother asked with concern, “You aren’t eating your eggs.” I stood up, avoiding her eyes.

“I’m not really hungry for human food, may I go hunt?” She smiles but her eyes are still full with tension.

“Alright, but when you come back I want to talk with you.” I nod and was heading out before she called out, “stay near the house! You don’t know who is out there.” I pretend not to hear her when I walk out; glad Dad and Alice were in the city. Alice wanted to go shopping and forced Dad to go. I don’t care as long as it’s not me who’s her Barbie doll.

As soon as I was out of sight and hearing of the house I booked it to La Push. She didn’t mean I couldn’t see Jacob right? I ran silently through the forest, just concentrating on running so I don’t think. I was almost at La Push when I caught Jacob’s scent. It was a very lovely smell, even though my parents don’t seem to like it. He smells like pine sap mixed with honey, there is no other way to explain it.

Soon I caught up with the person, or should I say wolf, that produced the scent. I was about to pounce on him when he jumped into some bushes. Before I could go towards them he came back out as a half-naked human.

“Hi there, Nessie!” I groaned but ran and tackled him to the ground. We playfully wrestled around for a few minutes before I had him pinned. I grinned down at him.

“I win!” He smiled then looked at me confused. He was happy I was here but obviously was wondering why I was here. Through my hand on his chest I placed a picture into his head. It was of us kissing passionately. Before he could respond I followed through with my wish. Of course, once we were kissing he didn’t want to stop. Neither did I. Soon it was I who was pinned to the ground. After a few moments he pulled away with a wistful look in his eyes.

“What?” I asked. He shook his head and grinned at me.

“Now since you were obviously trying to distract me, why are you here Nessie?” I pouted, he knew me way too well. So I climbed into his lap, placed my head on his chest and sighed.

“I’m bored.” Jake started laughing at me. I sent a picture through my hand of me looking pissed off. So he started laughing louder. Soon I was laughing too; it’s hard not to laugh around Jake. I explained myself, “I want to go to school. I want to do something new.”

“Nessie, you wouldn’t like school. It’s more boring than anything. It would be especially boring for you because you know everything!” I was about to argue when a urgent howl filled the air. Jacob jumped up so fast I would have fallen if he hadn’t had his arms around me.

“Shit. I forgot that I was on patrol.” Jake looked down at me, “Go home Nessie. I’ll be over soon.” Before I could reply he phased back into a wolf. He started running, and I started running right beside him. He stopped and gave me a look that said, “you follow me and I’ll stop you myself.” So I turned right around and started walking back to my house, sulking. When all of a sudden something hit the back of my head and everything went dark.
afro

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty kell do you

Post  Cullen Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:21 am

kell do you have the rest of this one ??? the last one about nessie blacking out ??

and btw here is another one

Twilight again

Nessa, Nessa! Are you there, the voice echoed through the house. As I got up I could smell him before he entered the room, Jake. My lovely Jake I got up and kissed him quickly but passionately. Then I smiled, I hugged him tighter and then kissed him slowly down the neck. “Where have you been my lovely Nessa” he said with a grin. I slowly kissed him on the neck playfully biting him. He didn’t react at all just hugged me tighter. “So what’s the latest pack scandal?” He suddenly frowned the he looked down at me again “do you honestly know how much you remind me of your mother when you say that.” My breath suddenly shortened “How come?” I said pulling him closer again. “Well the thing is eight or nine years ago she said exactly the same to me, so the thing is she guessed that there was a scandal.” I pushed him down onto the bed and lied down on him, whispering “so what is the so called scandal?” He quickly kissed me and sighed “well the scandal is that Embry imprinted” I gasped and quickly said “on whom?!” He looked a little uncomfortable and whispered “Leah”. He whispered, I kissed him tenderly and got up “well I have to go visit mom and dad, I have a little sparring match with uncle Emmet “ I said and kissed him once again and ran out, I sped fast through the woods jumping from branch to branch gracefully. As I got closer I could hear the sound of paws watching out for me through the woods, it was probably Seth when Jake had as usual assigned him on guard duty to watch out for me.
Then I suddenly smelled him, uncle Em was no longer than 500 meters away from me. I bared my teeth and lunged out of the trees spinning gracefully between his arms, then grabbing them and trying to pin him to the ground with my teeth at his neck. But suddenly his muscles flexed and the steel bands of arms expanded as he laughed with a roar like a grizzly. I lost my grip and he made a front flip throwing me of pinning me to the ground, the second he was about to put his teeth to my neck I slid out of his grip climbing onto his back biting him. “Huh you got me, at least you can do that but I didn’t say start.” He roared with laughter once again as I sighed. “Well I got to go talk to mom and Rose” I said as I gracefully leaped 50 yards and ran into the house. “Mom, Rose good morning.” I said out into the air. Not a second had passed when I heard to bell chiming voices on both sides of me, “good morning Nessa” they both said as they kissed me on each cheek.
“Are we going hunting” I asked them while I entering Alice’s wardrobe. I sniffed the air and followed the smell to a pair of nicely folded jeans, then sniffed again and found a hot cotton stretch top. I walked out into the hall again turning to them and saying “let’s hunt then” I pecked them both on their cheeks and gracefully leapt towards the woods. I heard and smelled them following, so I sped up and with a glimmer Emmet had caught up to me.
Cullen
Cullen
Ancient Vampire
Ancient Vampire

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty Darn

Post  Gigi Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Well.. If these are the entries.. Ive lost xD

Kell are we aloud to edit ours? I should really put a lil bit more detail into mine
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty thr

Post  Cullen Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:06 pm

the last one i wrote in 15 minutes
Cullen
Cullen
Ancient Vampire
Ancient Vampire

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty :O

Post  Gigi Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Freaking hell.. well done.. it took me ages to do mine... and it sucks, i dont even think its worth posting on here XD
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty lol

Post  Kellan Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:08 pm

you have until the 1st so edit away but keep it original Smile

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty peoplez ive written like 15 different fanfics in the last week

Post  Cullen Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:11 pm

peoplez ive written like 15 different fanfics in the last week

so whats up kell how did you like it Razz
Cullen
Cullen
Ancient Vampire
Ancient Vampire

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty lol

Post  Kellan Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:14 pm

posted chapter 2 of tht one^
theres 20 chapters if you wanna read more:L:L
its good yeah :L:L

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty hm

Post  Gigi Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:17 pm

Well... i dnt really know if i can edit it now :S Dno what to write... More refrences to romeo and juliet maybe? Wuthering heights?

(Aha read both)
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty lol

Post  Kellan Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:20 pm

put ur own twist to it.. kill someones off..
i know howd id kill if i wrote one Laughing

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty .

Post  Gigi Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:23 pm

Aha how? Challange

(BTW i really cant be arsed to change it, iv neva won a thing in ma life anyway lol)
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty muhaha

Post  Cullen Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Emmet dies tragically in battle after ripping apart and burning aro and caies

all hail emmet
Cullen
Cullen
Ancient Vampire
Ancient Vampire

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty lol

Post  Kellan Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:29 pm

It will be fine Smile

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty Not funny

Post  Gigi Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Emmett will NEVER die.

The much too cool to.
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty .

Post  Gigi Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:30 pm

kellan, Come on chatboxx
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Fan Fics.. Empty Re: Fan Fics..

Post  Gigi Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:15 am

Lawl im reading a really good fanfic and its hilarioius! Just one of the chapters had this and i felt the need to post

“Please. I want to watch the Tellatubies.” Emmett just looked at her a moment before answering.

“Little girl, I think I need to explain all the things that are wrong with that show.” I glared at Emmett, but he didn’t pay attention to me.

“Nothing is wrong with the Tellatubies. They are funny.” Emmett sighed heavily.

“Nothing’s wrong? The purple one is gay, I swear the red one is up to something, and the yellow one is just retarded. And none of them speak English. They speak some made up language with bad grammar and annoying sounds. Why do you think so many kids your age are such dumbasses? Because of those damn Tellatubies. If you’re going to snatch the remote from me to watch a kid’s show, you’re going to watch something worth watching.” Quil and I went over to Claire who looked like she was about to cry. We both glared at Emmett, but he ignored us.

Emmettish or what
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Hahaha, Emmettish the whole way through...
That's a good one, where did you get it from?
Andy
Andy
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:41 pm

oh god, its on this website that has fanfics for just about anything, and it was in one of the chapters of one of them and emmett constantly swears, cant remember what one though, heres the website http://FanFiction.net and the search results, you may need to explore, and theyre all decent
http://www.fanfiction.net/book/Twilight/3/0/1/1/0/5579/4677/2/0/1/
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum