Twilight Starz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiction.. Nessie :)

+5
Cullen
Beckaox
ladyaries
Gigi
Kellan
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fiction.. Nessie :) Empty Fiction.. Nessie :)

Post  Kellan Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Dont Post other fics on this one but feel free to comment..
Dont wanna confuse the story Wink

Chapter 1

Life goes on. I guess I should be happy that I’m a “vampire hybrid” as Rosalie so lovingly calls me, but for some reason I can’t help feeling a little depressed. Every day is the same, especially considering the fact I’ve stopped growing. I don’t go to school though; my parents are worried about the Volteri lately. I only see my family though! My vampire family, human family, and whatever family the werewolves have. I try to pretend to be happy, but, of course, Dad can read my mind.

“What’s wrong Renessemee?” Mother asked with concern, “You aren’t eating your eggs.” I stood up, avoiding her eyes.

“I’m not really hungry for human food, may I go hunt?” She smiles but her eyes are still full with tension.

“Alright, but when you come back I want to talk with you.” I nod and was heading out before she called out, “stay near the house! You don’t know who is out there.” I pretend not to hear her when I walk out; glad Dad and Alice were in the city. Alice wanted to go shopping and forced Dad to go. I don’t care as long as it’s not me who’s her Barbie doll.

As soon as I was out of sight and hearing of the house I booked it to La Push. She didn’t mean I couldn’t see Jacob right? I ran silently through the forest, just concentrating on running so I don’t think. I was almost at La Push when I caught Jacob’s scent. It was a very lovely smell, even though my parents don’t seem to like it. He smells like pine sap mixed with honey, there is no other way to explain it.

Soon I caught up with the person, or should I say wolf, that produced the scent. I was about to pounce on him when he jumped into some bushes. Before I could go towards them he came back out as a half-naked human.

“Hi there, Nessie!” I groaned but ran and tackled him to the ground. We playfully wrestled around for a few minutes before I had him pinned. I grinned down at him.

“I win!” He smiled then looked at me confused. He was happy I was here but obviously was wondering why I was here. Through my hand on his chest I placed a picture into his head. It was of us kissing passionately. Before he could respond I followed through with my wish. Of course, once we were kissing he didn’t want to stop. Neither did I. Soon it was I who was pinned to the ground. After a few moments he pulled away with a wistful look in his eyes.

“What?” I asked. He shook his head and grinned at me.

“Now since you were obviously trying to distract me, why are you here Nessie?” I pouted, he knew me way too well. So I climbed into his lap, placed my head on his chest and sighed.

“I’m bored.” Jake started laughing at me. I sent a picture through my hand of me looking pissed off. So he started laughing louder. Soon I was laughing too; it’s hard not to laugh around Jake. I explained myself, “I want to go to school. I want to do something new.”

“Nessie, you wouldn’t like school. It’s more boring than anything. It would be especially boring for you because you know everything!” I was about to argue when a urgent howl filled the air. Jacob jumped up so fast I would have fallen if he hadn’t had his arms around me.

“Shit. I forgot that I was on patrol.” Jake looked down at me, “Go home Nessie. I’ll be over soon.” Before I could reply he phased back into a wolf. He started running, and I started running right beside him. He stopped and gave me a look that said, “you follow me and I’ll stop you myself.” So I turned right around and started walking back to my house, sulking. When all of a sudden something hit the back of my head and everything went dark.

Chapter 2

My head was pounding. I opened my eyes but quickly closed them again. It hurt. Strange, nothing has ever hurt me before. No one ever dared and animals couldn’t get through my skin. Who hit me? And why did it knock me out? I slowly opened my eyes and glanced around. I was in a room that was very pretty. Everything looked so old and though I couldn’t know this it looked European. I sat up and felt my head. There was no bump or anything. I was about to stand up and look around when a voice came from behind me

“You’re awake!” I turned to look at a young teenage girl. She looked about sixteen. She was obviously a vampire, but her eyes were crimson. I haven’t seen crimson eyes for a good seven years. With that thought I froze. The girl didn’t realize and kept on talking, “Sorry about the knocking you out bit. I was honestly only trying to make you sleep! Guess my power is stronger than I thought.”

I gaped at her in surprise. “You did this?” she looked at me surprised then started to laugh. Her laugh sounded just like Mom’s, it sounded like wind chimes.

“Yes I did! I thought I killed you at first! Of course you had a heartbeat still, but it sounded just like a hummingbird so I couldn’t tell. Usually it only makes a vampire sleep, but then again you aren’t a vampire are you? I’m sorry but it was the only way to grab you without that shapeshifter realizing it.” The girl grinned at me, like all of it was ok. I kept staring at her. She was pretty. Not as pretty as Rosalie but was almost serious competition. She was a red head, so it made her crimson eyes pop out even more. She was a petite girl, about 5’5. Even though she was pale like a vampire she had freckles across her face. Weird. She was still grinning at me so I asked carefully,

“Who are you?” She let out another peal of laughter.

“I forgot to introduce myself didn’t I? I always do that! My name is Miranda. You can call me Mira though.”

“ Are you part of Volteri?” She nodded and I gasped.

“Oh why are you worried? “ she asked and held my hand, “They are all rather nice. I have to admit that there it’s not as fun just getting the humans handed to use but at least I’m part of a family now.” I laughed humourlessly.

“Volturi? NICE?!?!? They tried to kill my family and me! Not to mention Jake!” She squealed in delight.

“Who’s Jake? Is he your mate?” I stared at her. Clearly she did not hear a word I said. But oddly she seemed nice, for a member of Volturi.

“When did you join Volturi Miranda?”

“Oh, it must be coming on to a year now!” I nodded, understanding now why she seemed to think they were the “good” guys. She continued though, with a small frown on her face, “But Nessie, you HAVE to call me Mira. If you don’t, then we aren’t friends!

I stared at her in shock, “You know my name?” then it hit me, “You want to be FRIENDS?!?!” She glared at me, insulted.

“What you don’t want to be my friend” she starts sniffling, “Am I not loveable?” I shook my head. This is the weirdest vampire I’ve ever met. But I didn’t want her to starting crying without tears on me.

“No that’s not it, you are very lovable Miranda.”

“MIRA!” She yelled at me. I jumped in surprise. I know a little bit of human health from Carlisle and it seemed that this girl was changed in the middle of PMSing. I giggled at that thought. She smiled at me, anger forgotten.

“That’s better Nessie. Now let’s take you to Aro!” I stiffened at the name, but my back went ruler straight when I heard the voice behind me.

“I’ll take her myself Miranda."

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Fiction.. Nessie :) Empty :)

Post  Gigi Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Changed in the middle of PMS!! Aha. Ok when i get turned, I ahve to be turned in the middle of pms too, Looks fun Smile
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Fiction.. Nessie :) Empty 3

Post  Kellan Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:59 pm

Chapter 3

“Now Jane that’s not fair!” Miranda whined. I stared at her in disbelief. She was whining at Jane? I didn’t get too lost in my thoughts though, I definitely wanted to hear this conversation.

“What’s not fair Miranda?” Jane smiled at me. I cringed inwardly until I realized that she wasn’t smiling “angelically” at me, which would mean I would be in imaginary pain. I sighed relief but Miranda wasn’t finished complaining.

“I found her. I should get to show her to Aro!” I smiled wryly. What am I, her show-and-tell?

“Ah but Miranda you have forgotten. Aro wouldn’t be too pleased you knocked out precious Renessemee. “ Jane said threateningly. Miranda just simply scowled.

“Pl-ease. Uncle Aro wouldn’t do anything to harm me.” I started to snicker. Miranda glared at me, “What Nessie?”

“You call him Uncle Aro?” I asked, trying to contain my laughter.

“Whatever, he doesn’t care. He asked me to call me that. He said consider him family.” Miranda turned her attention back at Jane, “Which means he won’t care if Nessie was K.O’d. She’s fine isn’t she?”

“Barely.” I mumbled. I was desperately trying to stall this conversation as long as possible. I didn’t want Aro knowing my mind. Too many scary stories from Emmett about what Aro was like. Mom always seemed to shut him up before he got to the happy ending, though I kind of doubt there was one.

“Oh Nessie, you aren’t in pain still are you? I’m terribly sorry.” Miranda skipped to my side and gave me a hug. I was too shocked to do anything but hug her back. Miranda seemed really sweet when she wasn’t in the middle of her wild mood swings. Which seemed to start up again, Miranda turned and glared at Jane, “move along Jane. I’m going to Aro with Nessie.” With that statement said, Miranda took my hand gently and we walked past Jane into the hallway. Jane scowled then left in the opposite direction.

It was strange, Miranda holding my hand. I don’t know if it was because I just met her or something, but her hand was colder than any of my family. Any of their hands would have been warmed up in her hands. We weren’t far down the hall when Miranda began to talk

“I’m sorry Nessie. Maybe you would have wanted to go with Jane. Is she your friend?” She asked jealously. I had to stop walking because I was laughing so hard.

“Mira, I would rather be your friend than hers, even if she was the last talking species in the entire universe!” That sentence made Mira smiled with satisfaction.

“You called me Mira! That means you are my friend for eternity!” She glared behind us, in the direction of Jane. “No one calls me that here, even though I’ve been saying it non-stop to everyone.”

“Why are you here Mira?” I asked curiously. She shrugged.

“I don’t know. I was only created 5 years ago, and my creator just left me.” She turned to me and smiled cheerfully, “Oh well, I’m happier here then on my own. I was an orphan when I was human.” I stared at her, stunned. She went through all that and she was so cheerful!

We walked a human pace down the very long hallway. We took our time because we were talking quickly about our likes and dislikes. When I told her about Jacob and the imprinting she giggled. When I asked why she replied

“Oh, just simply that it sounds so wonderful! I really hope to find a mate someday soon.” I smiled back at her.

“He’s not my mate; it’s more powerful than that. Sometimes he stares at me like a blind man to the sun. Sometimes it seems it upsets my parents though. “ She was thinking about that when all of a sudden she stopped completely. I started to feel a chill up my spine, and I never get cold.

“Now listen Nessie. There is no need to be afraid. I’ll be right beside you.” Mira said carefully, “Besides, They aren’t that bad once you get to know them. They just want to meet you.”

“Alright, promise we’ll get out soon though?” I asked, slightly afraid.

“Promise.” She gave my hand a tight squeeze then we walked through the doors.

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Fiction.. Nessie :) Empty .

Post  Gigi Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:03 pm

This is actually pretty kewl ^_^
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Fiction.. Nessie :) Empty lol

Post  Kellan Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:03 pm

theres alot more..

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Fiction.. Nessie :) Empty :o

Post  Gigi Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Really?! Wow... Talk about creative writing...
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellan Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:11 pm

ill post the next part now Smile

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:14 pm

Gdgd,
Dno how am gna do this, new moon or the ebook thing ya postin XD
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellan Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:17 pm

this one Wink

Chapter 4 (Bella’s POV)

I stared out the window, trying to ease the feeling that something is wrong. Stop Bella, don’t be like Renee! At that thought I quickly looked at the clock. Five hours. She’s never been gone this long, even if she was with Jacob. She somehow knew it made me anxious not knowing where she was. Especially with Volteri knowing she would be done growing about this time.

“Alright. If she’s not home by the time Edward and Alice are, I’ll call Jacob’s house. Maybe she’s over there and forgot the time.” That thought didn’t help me much either. I turned and stared back out the window. A few more minutes passed and I saw Alice’s yellow Porsche. I ran out as Edward and Alice climbed out.

“That was a very nice time Alice.” Edward said, smiling at her. She grinned back.

“Of course it was. You were with me!” She teased. It seemed at the same moment they noticed my face. Edward grabbed my arms and looked deeply into my eyes. Alice seemed to have blanked out, trying to find the trouble.

“Bella, what’s wrong?” Edward asked me urgently. I tried to speak.

“She’s—“I couldn’t finish, I was so worried. Instead, I placed my hands on his face and concentrated on my shield disappearing. Soon his face was filled with the same worry that I’m sure was on mine.

“She’s been gone that long?” He asked glancing around, as if expecting her to jump out and say gotcha! Alice began to look frusterated.

“What’s wrong Bella? I can’t see a darn thing. Is it the werewolves or—“ Her eyes widened. She finally got it. She gulped and whispered, “Nessie?”

We stood there for a while, struck with fear, when Jacob, Seth and Leah burst through the bushes. I looked eagerly at them until I realized Renessemee wasn’t with them. Then I fell into Edward’s arms, crying tearlessly. Jacob and Seth looked at me, shocked. Leah just looked disinterested. They all were staring at me until Jake walked up to me.

“What’s up Bella? Where’s Nessie?” Jacob asked with a touch of concern. No, that wasn’t right. He only had a touch of concern until he realized that Nessie wasn’t there. Then he was shaking. Leah put her hand on his arm.

“Jake, chill. I’m sure she’s around somewhere.” Leah said while glaring at us, “Where are you guys hiding her. I laughed with an edge to it. She thought we were hiding Renessemee. She probably thought we got fed up with the imprinted business. That’s a laugh. I still hold a little grudge on how she treated me one of the last days I was human.

“You mean you haven’t seen her today?” Edward asked desperately.

“Well, I saw her this morning. But then Seth howled and I told her to go home.” Jake replied. He glanced around, confused. Then it dawned on him and he said weakly, “She’s…not….back….yet?”

“No.” Edward replied as he whipped out his cellphone. I heard him talking to Carlisle, then he called Rosalie. The message was the same. “You guys need to come back home now. Nessie’s gone. “

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Fiction.. Nessie :) Empty that

Post  Gigi Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:28 pm

This bits in bellas pov right?
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellan Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:35 pm

yess

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:36 pm

I is clever i is XD
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Whos actually writing this cause its extremely good, U shud send it to stephine
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellan Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:06 am

[b]shes read it
Laughing

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:09 am

Whatd she say?
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Fiction.. Nessie :) Empty next :)

Post  Kellan Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:32 pm

Chapter 5 (Renessemee’s POV)

I gasped in surprise as I walked through the door. There were so many vampires! Or I thought. Then I saw that about half of them were humans, tourists it seemed. As a voices rang out welcoming them I realized what was going to happen. I turned to run but Mira had my hand.

“Let me go!” I screamed, “Murderer!” Surprised, she let go of my hand. I ran as fast as I could in the opposite direction. I wasn’t fast enough. I heard the screams of terror from the humans. I could also hear the silent steps behind me. From the scent in the air I could tell it was Mira. I didn’t stop. I didn’t stop until I got to my room, or is it my prison? I jumped onto the bed and laid flat on my stomach, with my face pressed into the pillow. I couldn’t hear the screams anymore. I was silently crying when someone started to rub my back.

“Nessie.” It was Mira and she sounded very confused. “Why are you crying? They are just humans.” I started crying even harder.

“I’m part human, don’t you know?” All I could think of was Grandpa Charlie and Grandma Sue, even Jake I considered more human then werewolf. Though I didn’t have many human friends yet, I loved humans. Mira kept on rubbing my back, singing softly. It calmed me down, until it reminded me of my dad. He always sang to me when I was upset. I got so upset I jumped up off the bed. Mira sat there surprised, her hand still out to calm me. I was too angry to realize I just moved to fast for a vampire.

“WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE?” She sat looking at me, silent for once. I continued on my rant. “I was happy before this. I admit I was bored, but who isn’t these days? I have my own family, my own friends and my own love at home. I didn’t want to come here. My family is probably sick with worry, being the over-protective beings that they are. Now I understand why they were protective. WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE?” I finished, panting slightly. She got up and stood right in front of me. I took a step backwards, slightly ashamed I just blew up in her face.

“Nessie, aren’t you happy that I’m your friend?” She asked quietly, staring straight at me. I jumped slightly then gave her a big hug.

“Mira, I’m sorry. It’s not you I’m mad at. It’s the situation.” I said to her, but then corrected myself. “Actually, I’m a little mad at you. You shouldn’t have brought me here without my permission. “I took a step back and stared at her.

“I’m sorry Nessie. But don’t be mad at me ok? I can’t stand having people mad at me.” I smiled slightly at her. She continued. “I can’t tell you why, but Aro wants to meet you now. All the humans are gone. But Jane will be coming soon to get you, and I know you don’t like her. Just trust me ok?” I nodded and she grabbed my hand and we ran down the hall towards the room.

We got the room quicker than the last time. I didn’t look around this time around, not wanting to see where all those poor humans got massacred. But I soon had to look up when someone said my name with such familiarity.

“Nessie! Welcome to my humble abode.” Aro greeted me. I remembered enough about him that his affection was not genuine, but a pretense. So I followed suit.

“Aro, it’s a pleasure, as always.” I smiled sweetly at him, “I’m sorry that you haven’t come across the ocean to visit us. We would have been glad to have you, of course, without your mob of vampires wanting to kill me.” I glanced around the room, and then eyed him meaningfully. He laughed and held up his hand.

“If you don’t mind, I’d like to see how they are doing.” Aro replied, ignoring my little statement. I pretend I don’t understand. I don’t want to touch his hand.

“Oh you should definitely come and visit. Of course, knowing them, they will probably be visiting really soon.” Aro smiled at my comment. Then turned to Mira and said to her,

“Hello, my dear Miranda. How did your trip go?” He held out his hand towards her. With me watching in disbelief I watched how she slowly walked up towards him and placed her palm on his. As I waited for Aro to be done going through her memories I looked around. All the vampires here I’ve seen before, with a few newer ones. The newer ones seemed to be tense towards me. Of course I couldn’t know that considering I can’t read emotions in the air. My heart ached as I remembered Uncle Jasper. I would do anything to be with them now. I wouldn’t even mind if Jasper was here, forcing me to be calm. I was thinking of all my family when Aro began to speak.

“Dear Miranda, you should be more careful next time. You could have injured her severely.” Mira frowned, clearly not wanting to remember that. She walked back towards me and grabbed my hand. I gave her a gentle squeeze, reminding her I forgave her for that.

“Yes Uncle Aro, I’m sorry.”

“That’s quite alright dear. Just be careful next time.” He gave her a look that was clearly a warning. To comfort her I sent her a picture of him wearing pink pajamas. She jumped slightly and stared at our hands then looked at me. Then she giggled, though she was still confused. I blushed and looked down. I forgot that she didn’t know about my power. I’ll have to tell her later. I looked up and saw Aro staring at us, contemplating.

“Alright dears, you may go now.” Aro said, waving his hand in dismissal. I didn’t need to be told twice. I walked quickly out, pulling Mira behind me.”

Kellan
Twilight Actor
Twilight Actor

Back to top Go down

Fiction.. Nessie :) Empty ,

Post  Gigi Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:55 pm

thts really gd aswell
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Fiction.. Nessie :) Empty Oh my GOd!!

Post  ladyaries Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:50 pm

That is so awesome, lol i am now dyin to read some more!!! Shocked

ladyaries
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:52 pm

Yh mee 2, DARN YOU KELLAN

Post More XD
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Fiction.. Nessie :) Empty Re: Fiction.. Nessie :)

Post  Beckaox Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Postt Somee Moree Kellann Smile x

Beckaox
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:10 pm

Beckaox

I love ur avatar!!!

Omg they sould make a team switzerland It should totally be legall

But i have to stick to team edward cause i got a team edward bag, Though i wana be team jacob OR jasper XD
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Beckaox Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:12 pm

Aww Thanksss
Hahah Imm Teamm Emmett All Thaa Wayy Smile
Hahahha Razz xx

Beckaox
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:16 pm

Nah,

Team mike XD
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Beckaox Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:24 pm

Awrr Yeaaa
Seemss Lykk Ppl Forgett Boutt Himm + Thaa
Hahah

Beckaox
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:27 pm

OMG but then when you get team mike, u need a team eric and team tyler
Gigi
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next